To create a group within an organization:
1. Tap the Options icon in the bottom navigation menu
2. Select Create a Group
3. Search for and select the organization in which you want to create a group
4. Enter the new group’s name
5. Tap Request Permission to submit your new group for approval
6. Tap Continue to return to Home
Your group request will then be sent to the leader of the organizations for review. You will receive a notification once the organization’s leader has approved your group.
As the creator of your group, you will automatically be the group’s leader. You can promote group followers to leaders or co-leaders of the group. Leaders and co-leaders are able to send messages to group members, while only leaders (and not co-leaders) can approve or decline follow requests. For a detailed tutorial on promoting followers to leaders and co-leaders of a group, click here.